Last Revised: 21 May 2018
Personal Information we collect
We collect the Personal Information you provide directly to us when you sign up to the Platform, perform a transactions on the Platform, or use other Platform’s Services.
This may include:
- Contact information, such as name, home address, and email address.
- Account information, such as username and password.
- Financial information, such as bank account numbers, bank statement.
- Identity verification information, such as images of your government issued ID, passport, national ID card, or driving license.
- Residence verification information, such as utility bill details or similar information.
- Business information details, such as incorporation articles, information about ultimatebeneficial owners and data on managing board.
Additionally when you use the Platform, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Use of your Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Verify your identity in accordance with the Platform Anti-Money Laundering Policy as might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes.
- Process your transactions.
- Personalise your experience.
- Analyse the Platform’s website usage in order to improve it.
- Respond to customer service requests and support needs.
- Collecting aggregate statistics about use of the Platform.
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of the Platform Services and its systems.
- Contact you about Platform Services and updates. We may also send periodic emails about company news, updates, promotions, and related information relating to similar products and Services provided by the Platform.
Using of Google Analytics
The Platform uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In case IP-anonymization is activated on this website, your IP-address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
You can also opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics with effect for the future by downloading and installing: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=enData security
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
- mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
- for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
- needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
If you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter the Platform behavior and data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
The Platform is not intended and not specifically market for individuals under the age of 18. If you know of or have reason to believe anyone under the age of 18 has provided us with any personal data, please contact us.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.