Customers general terms and conditions
Customer – individual or entity registered in due course on the platform site and which use for their purchases the information about Merchants, who communicate to them via the information placed on the platform site.
Platform site – www.walledo.com
Merchants – products (goods and/or services and/or offerings and/or promotions) providers who placed information about products on the Platform’s site.
- Descriptions of the Merchant offerings and products advertised on the Platform site are provided by Merchants or other referenced by Merchant third parties. The Platform does not investigate or vet Merchants. The Platform is not responsible for any claims associated with the description of the Merchant offerings or products. Pricing relating to certain Merchant offerings, products, and other available programs on the platform site may change at any time in the platform’s sole discretion without notice.Merchant is solely responsible for any legal notice about the product, and/or notice of limitations for the Customer (age, qualities etc.), for the legal terms of the advertising and its content or wording. Merchant is solely responsible for any other legal requirements.
- Merchant may advertise goods, services or experiences on the Platform’s site that require Merchant to have an up-to-date regulatory authorization, license, or certification. Platform does not verify, validate, or collect evidence of any regulatory authorization, license or certification from any Merchant (including, without limitation, Health & Fitness and Beauty & Spa Merchants). Customer should make whatever investigation he/she deems necessary or appropriate before purchasing any Merchant offering or product to determine whether: (i) Merchant is qualified to provide the advertised good or perform the advertised service; or (ii) the product is of the care and quality required. The Merchant is solely responsible for the care and quality of the goods and services being provided or the care and quality of the products.
- Vouchers are issued by Merchant and made available via the platform only technically without modification of the information. Voucher itself has no value or face value. Voucher is not an identification item or certificate of any rights or confirmation of the third parties obligations. Voucher presents only a technical mean without any other specific legal significance. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash or any other values except as specified by Merchant.The Merchant is the sole issuer of the Voucher. Unauthorized or unlawful reproduction, resale, modification, or trade of Vouchers are prohibited.Making Vouchers available to Customers the Platform does not initiate any communication. The Platform provides only technical intermediation between Customer and Merchant without any legal obligations in regard to sale or purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible for redeeming the Voucher. Merchant is fully and solely responsible for the care and quality of all products it provides and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs (all possible liabilities) which may cause Customer to suffer, directly or indirectly, in full or in part, whether related to the use or redemption of a Voucher or not. Customer waives and releases the Platform and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees and agents from any liabilities arising from or related to any act or omission of Merchant in connection with the use of Voucher or products, goods, services or experiences Merchant provides in connection with the Voucher.
- By purchasing, viewing a mobile version, printing, accepting, using or attempting to use any Voucher or performing any other manipulation with Voucher, Customer agrees specifically to the terms on Voucher if any specific terms are available and any additional deal-specific terms advertised in connection with and on Voucher at the time of downloading/obtaining/viewing. Customer agrees to these Legal notes at the time of downloading/obtaining Voucher. These rules apply to all Vouchers that are available via the Platform. Any attempt to redeem a Voucher in violation of these Legal Notes will render the Voucher void.
- Once Customer click the button, which makes Voucher available, the Platform will transmit to Merchant Customer’s order. Customer transmission of the order and communication with Merchant is not complete until a confirmation is received whether or not Merchant has accepted Customer’s order. Merchant is solely responsible for processing the orders and all other products-related issues.
- Terms and conditions regarding shipping, delivery, and returns will vary by Merchant and may be stated in the Merchant’s deal terms or subject to direct inquiry by the Customer to the Merchant. Charges for delivery and applicable sales taxes and other taxes/fees are the responsibility of the Merchant and may be added at the moment of the redemption of the Voucher.
- The Platform provides technical support to Customers in respect of the Vouchers as technical means and in respect of appropriate functioning of the Platform.
- The Platform acts as mere conduit and it is free of liability within the meaning of the article 12 of the Directive 2000/31/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June 2000 on certain legal aspects of information society services in particular electronic commerce in the Internal Market (Directive on electronic commerce) and meets all it’s requirements.
- Technical support contact – is available on the Platform’s site.